The World Tech Jam was a kick-off event of WITSA's 18th World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT 2012), with thousands of online contributors from around the world who discussed the future of the digital society from June 5th to 7th. After three days of intense online discussions and brainstorming sessions the ‘Global Forum on the Digital Society’ had over 9300 logins from around 69 countries! In case you have missed the online jamming you can always log-in and catch up with all the interesting topics discussed as the platform will stay open until the end of October when the leading conference on IT and digital ingenuity WCIT 2012 will take place in Montréal, Canada.
WSYA Board Members and Winners who were among the guest speakers at the World Tech Jam
We are proud that many of the World Summit Youth Award Board Members, partners and winners were among the guest speakers of the World Tech Jam:
- Prof. Peter A. Bruck, WSYA Chairman (Austria)
- Rapelang Rabana from Yiego Communications (South Africa)
- Nkemdilim Uwaje from Future Software Resource (Nigeria)
- Eileen Knowles from Education Generation (Canada)
- Abbas Ibrahim from Zabatak (Egypt)
- Sebastian Bustamante from Verdeate (Spain)
- Adam Itzkowitz from Greenlighted.com (USA)
- Anshul Tewari from YouthKazawi (India)
- Carina Schmid from The Global Experience (Germany)
- Catherine Wanen from Fan Trust (Canada)
- Ajay Kumar Tanwani from Remote Patient Monitoring Sys. (Pakistan)
- Franz Josef Allmayer from Adv´d Development for Africa (Austria)
For more information, please visit WCIT official website.