- A picture (should be at least 1920 pixels in width and 1080 pixels in height – must be high resolution and not stretched to fit the same dimensions)
- Bio: 300-500 words in third person
- Interview: At least 1000 words including bio
- Contact: A link to your personal or business website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Location: Country + state + city
- How did the idea for (insert name of your company or organization) come about or what ignited the spark in you to start your business?
- How many hours do you work a day on average? Describe/outline your typical day?
- What motivates you?
- How do you generate new ideas?
- How long do you stick with an idea before giving up?
- If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
- What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
- What is one failure you had in your entire life, and what have you learned from it?
- What is your greatest fear, and how do you manage fear?
- How do you define success?
- What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
- Do you believe there is some pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
- Who or what has been your greatest inspiration?
- What is your favorite aspect of being an entrepreneur?
- What would say are the five key elements for starting and running a successful business?
- What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
- Where do you see yourself and your business in 10 years from now?
Let us know if you know someone that we should interview for Youth Award! Tell their email address and some details about what they do. We’ll reach out and ask if they want to be part of this community.
We also have an ‘award program’ that we grant to successful entrepreneurs every year. You can also nominate people interviewed on Youth Award by using our Contact Page.